Friday, March 2, 2012

Show Me Interactive Whiteboard

This app is fantastic.  If you want to see if a student understands a concept, use this app.

This app will essentially record voice and the screen (like a screencast).  You as the teacher can go back and look at a student's thought process.  What a fantastic intervention tool.  Sometimes we just see the answers and not how a student arrived at the solution.  For math I see some fantastic uses!

Also use it as an alternative presentation tool.  Have students display their understanding, by asking them to "show me!"  I am sure that my teachers can find other fantastic uses.  All for the low, low price of free. Coming to the Country Meadows iPad's next week.

4 comments:

  1. Bob,

    This app is amazing! I'm beginning to experiment, but I predict we will be using this a lot, especially if we can export the screencasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob,

    I am super excited about this app. I predict that we will be making good use of it especially as we export the screen casts to our websites and to the i-pods, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob,

    This app is amazing! I'm beginning to experiment, but I predict we will be using this a lot, especially if we can export the screencasts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob,

    This app is amazing! I'm beginning to experiment, but I predict we will be using this a lot, especially if we can export the screencasts.

    ReplyDelete